Sunday, November 4, 2012

Up and Down like a YOYO

The last week has been up and down but it is that T.O.M again so that explains it.

My eating hasn't been that great I do really well during the day but when night comes I crave bad stuff and have been giving in.

I went to training today but only managed upper body cause I am feeling so blah.

I feel like I am going 1 step forward and 2 steps back and I do get very frustrated by it. The scales went up again this week I know why but it still doesn't help. I guess i'm not as strong as what I would like to be.

I will keep on going and keep pushing through until I get there but I have to say even though the scales are up my body shape has definitely changed and my clothes are still loose so that is what counts.

I have to accept once a month this will change and my mood changes and I just have to get through that and find ways to get through it easier

No comments:

Post a Comment