Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 1 Complete and Day 2 beginning

New Kris signing in :)

Day 1 began with waking up at 6am and going for a run my first one in 2 weeks so it was a little hard but I got through it and enjoyed it too.

I am really getting a lot out of the books I am reading and doing the written exercises are really helping me get my head around things and understand more about why I eat and why I am over weight.

Day 1 goal was to eat like a slim person and to eat the calories that you will need to maintain the slim you so I will be on 1755 basically for the rest of my life that is what I need to eat to sustain my body.

Yesterday we had visitors for dinner so I did indulge in dessert which put my calories at 2000 but in saying that my calories to lose weight was 2020 so I am not too worried about that day but it's day 2 now so back to 1755.

With dinner last night I used a smaller plate and cut my portions down and was satisfied so I know that staying with these calories is going to be fine.

I have planned out my days food so I know exactly what I am having today.

I feel like my head is in a good place and I am not obsessing over food like I normally would it is actually the last thing on my mind which is so cool.

I am slowly going through the Lose Weight for Life book and I am finding it very interesting and so unlike any other weightloss book I have read.

So my new stats are as follows:
SW: 126.5kgs
CW: 126.5kgs
GW: 85kgs

No comments:

Post a Comment