Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Loving the New Me

It's Day 3 and I am feeling great. I know it is week 1 and I have had so many of them over the years but this one is different on so many levels.

I have always focused on my weight and the food that I eat and I have got obsessed so many times but this time it's different it's not like all the other times.

I am not sitting there freaking out about food and points or calories or eating enough too much all of these things really if i'm honest made my life hell and made me into a highly stressed creature and I am not that person now.

I am relaxed and very positive about everything and taking each day as it comes and not stressing I am dealing with my mind as well as my body and it feels amazing.

I am getting back into the exercise it hasn't been easy but I am still doing it. I am not liking the running it is very painful and part of me does want to give it up because i'm not sure if I do really enjoy it but I will keep at it because if I give it up it will never get any better.

So far changes I have made are eating only when hungry, using a smaller plate, eating slower, enjoying my food and all this in 3 days but all 1 each day it is fantastic.

I am HAPPY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment