Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day off

Today I decided to take the day off calorie counting and I'm not sure if it was a good thing or not I am still undecided. I know that it's good to have a day off once a week so it changes things up.

I am a little worried about whether I can get back into it tomorrow I guess for me it's what I have done in the past had a day off and I never get back on to it and I want it to be different this time and do it without putting pressure on myself.

I am still feeling really tired and I know that doesn't help so I need to try an relax a little more so I can sleep better.

I'm starting this challenge on Monday so I think that will help me stay on track and giving me a little goal to reach again in the past I have started these things and never completed them so its time for that to change too.

Tomorrow is a new day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment