Friday, October 5, 2012

Functioning on 2hrs sleep

It just doesn't happen and it really effects you in a big way. I have no idea why I didn't sleep but most of the night I just lay awake and for some of it I thought about what to do with my client today in our session and the rest of the night I just tossed and turned looking at the clock.

I had breakfast at 7.30am and crawled back into bed and slept for 21/2hrs but then got up feeling tired still so got sorted, wrote out session plan for client and then she arrived and it was a fun session but I just couldn't shake the tiredness.

I took the kids out for lunch and then back home for a sleep cause I just couldn't stay awake so again 2 1/2hrs I slept woke up just after 5pm and still felt tired it's so frustrating and as I write this I want to close my eyes but I need to stay awake for a little bit longer.

I didn't get a chance to exercise today cause I was too tired haha and I have noticed how my mood has changed today and it has been a bit low and eating hasn't been to bad I did go over a little in my calories but over all I am ok with that cause the last 2wks have been good and I haven't really taken any time off the plan.

Today was the first day off training in 11 days so maybe it's my body saying slow down or possibly I am getting sick but it could be anything but I have been very full on with my training so I have to start listening to what my body has too say and tomorrow is another day.

I also think a lot of the problem is the change with Daylight Savings because since the change over on Sunday my sleep patterns have changed and it normally takes a good week or two to adjust so please let it be soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment